Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another blizzard update....

The snow has begun, and the wind is blowing.  The Blizzard Warning is still in effect until noon tomorrow.  I am fortunate to be able to work from home for the next couple of days, so I am snug in my warm house....itching to be in the snow!  The latest forecasted snowfall total is 16-20 inches.  There is even talk of thundersnow which excites me even more!  I don't think that I have ever seen that in my entire life.  Coupled with the wind, we really could have an actual blizzard!  I haven't taken any pics yet.  I will post them as I do.

2 comments:

T2Nashville said...

Can't wait to see pics. This is definitely a banner event for you!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I feel your pain, although we still have sleet coming down. Blizzard warning still for my county in IL.
stay warm!