Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lettuce



I started various lettuce seeds today. Some of my seeds are up to three years old, so I am not sure as to how successful I will be. When I went through my seed, I found that I have a ton of lettuce seeds! I did not even plant all of them. Rather than plant them in the garden directly, even though I could. I chose to start them in a flat and see what my success rate is. I am hoping for some yummy salads! My camera does not take the best pictures, so you have to click on the picture to see it better.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I'm curious to see how your lettuce does. I'll be watching. :)

I just planted some Iceburg Superior Lettuce. I don't expect it to do very well. I heard leaf lettuce is a lot easier.

I'm new to this gardening stuff so any advice would be great!