Sunday, June 1, 2008

Vegetable garden
















I finally have pictures again! Here are some pictures of our garden that I referenced in the previous post with the cattle panel in the last raised bed for cucumbers. Putting the straw around made a huge difference! I hope that it keeps the weeds down. Bill has enough wood for one more box. The rest we will probably do next year.
The weather has finally warmed up and I will be planting the rest of the garden this week. I am anxious for the seedlings to pop. I still would like to plant green beans, gourds, maybe some black eyed peas and okra, beets (I know, these should have been going by now), tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, basil, garlic chives, baby pumpkins, maybe a plant of larger carving pumpkins. I could go on and on. So much to plant and so little time!

No comments: