Saturday, April 18, 2009

Seedling status

Lettuce sprouts on the bottom of this picture and pea pod plants, toward the top, just starting to sprout
newly planted potatoes - Dark Red Norlands and Yellow Finn. I planted an extra row than I really should have, but I couldn't help it. I didn't have room for an extra bed of potatoes. I had a few left as it was.
Broccoli plants just put out today
Pepper plants still in the shed. I didn't think it was warm enough for them yet outdoors. I was wrong though. It got into the low 70's.
Small container of Southport red globe onion plants and broccoli seedlings before I planted them out.
Onions seedlings - Southport Red Globe, Ailsa Craig Exhibition, and Australian Brown
Hardening off
more hardening off....
And yet more hardening off of plants

No comments: